Obsessed with the internet, computers, and social media, I have been building websites since the good old days of Geocities. Those were exciting times! Learning to code in HTML was fun and rewarding in more ways than one.
Fast forward to the time when Facebook was new and I had trouble convincing my clients of the need for a business page or fan page.
Can you believe it?!?
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest (to name a few) have changed the way people communicate and interact with each other. It has also changed the way people market their products and services.
Keeping up with social media trends comes naturally to me. It is my pleasure to help people analyze and determine their social media presence needs, and then create a strategy to fully utilize their favorite platforms for marketing and promotion.
Most social media services charge several hundred to a few thousand dollars to develop and implement a marketing strategy. Such high fees can devastate a small business owner, a new business, or an organization seeking to gain recognition.
That’s where I come in.
About my services…
Generally speaking, I consider myself a Website Designer and Social Media Marketing Consultant. I am also a writer and can provide content rich articles for your blog or website.
Below you will find details on several of my services.
- Social Media Strategy Consult
- Monthly Subscription Service
- Web Design
- Other Services
Social Media Strategy Consultations
(Web design consultations are free.)
A social media consultation includes an analysis, discussion, developing a social media strategy, and implementing the strategy for the first month
My consulting includes…
- Facebook Page with a Facebook vanity URL (Example: Facebook.com/FlowersToGo). Facebook does not charge for the URL, but it can be difficult to come up with a name not already in use.
- Twitter account set up if needed.
- 2 articles which can be used as blog posts or posted on your Facebook page, along with 2 small graphics or memes that you can use to entice followers or customers.
- 15 social media posts for your new business page, spread out over the first month.
- Integration with Twitter so every time you post or update it will tweet automatically.
Monthly Subscription Service
Monthly subscription services include helping clients set up accounts on various social media venues, plus continuance of the services provided in the first month’s implementation strategy each following month.
Monthly Services include
- One article per week for your blog (or FB page if no blog), which will also be shared to your social media accounts.
- Well written, content rich, search engine optimized articles or blog posts, pertaining to your product or service.
- A small graphic or meme to go with each of those articles, which will also be shared to all existing social media accounts.
- Monthly services can also include adding additional social media platforms, one at a time, such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap-chat, or other methods you might prefer.
I continue to design one to three page websites, which are excellent for serving as a home base that links to your other social media sites and blogs. They are also great for small start-ups, where information is the top priority.
You can be proud of a website with HTML, CSS, and JS coding that provides responsive web design and conveys perfectly to smaller screen sizes such as iPads and iPhones, as well as other smart phones.
I also enjoy matching the perfect first impression image to your particular focus. Mine changes from time to time, but you see an example at my main website, SandraJaneMedia.com.
Ask me about Other Services
I am still available for blog customization and help with domain name choices and affordable, reliable hosting with a company I’ve used for years.
Check out the fees and fill out the contact form to get in touch with me and ask any questions.