Obsessed with the internet, computers, and social media, I have been building websites since the good old days of Geocities. Those were exciting times! Learning to code in HTML was fun and rewarding in more ways than one.
Fast forward to the time when Facebook was new and I had trouble convincing my clients of the need for a business page or fan page.
Can you believe it?!?
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest (to name a few) have changed the way people communicate and interact with each other. It has also changed the way people market their products and services.
Keeping up with social media trends comes naturally to me. It is my pleasure to help people analyze and determine their social media presence needs, and then create a strategy to fully utilize their favorite platforms for marketing and promotion.
Most social media services charge several hundred to a few thousand dollars to develop and implement a marketing strategy. Such high fees can devastate a small business owner, a new business, or an organization seeking to gain recognition.
That’s where I come in.
About my services…
Generally speaking, I consider myself a Social Media Marketing Consultant. I am also a writer and can provide content rich articles for your blog or website.
A consultation includes an analysis, a discussion, developing a social media strategy, and implementing the strategy for the first month.
Monthly subscription services include helping clients set up accounts on various social media venues, plus continuance of the services provided in the first month’s implementation strategy each following month.
Once we’re done, I’ll provide you with a printable checklist of what to post and when to do it, how often to post, and how to do it (if needed).
My consulting fee is $325.
- This includes a Facebook Page with a Facebook vanity URL (Example: Facebook.com/FlowersToGo). Facebook does not charge for the URL, but it can be difficult to come up with a name not already in use.
- Twitter account set up if needed.
- Fee includes two blog posts or set up of one blog and one blog post, or two articles that can be posted on your website. If you are not interested in posts or articles, then I’ll add an additional 5 Facebook posts instead.
- Fee includes a minimum of 15 Facebook posts for your new business page, spread out over the first month, plus integration with Twitter.
- I will also provide you with the best times to post status updates on your social media accounts in the future, or you can hire my services on a monthly basis.
Monthly Services are $250 per month.
- Monthly services can include adding additional social media platforms, one at a time, such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, or other methods you might prefer.
- I accept payments after generating an initial invoice via PayPal. After the first month, a monthly subscription will be set up for monthly clients.
This fee includes well written, content rich, search engine optimized articles or blog posts, pertaining to your product or service.
While I no longer design websites, I am still available for blog customization and help with domain name choices and affordable, reliable hosting with a company I’ve used for years.
Use this contact form to get in touch with me.