regarding my services…
A consultation from SandraJaneMedia.com, includes an analysis of your product, service, or organization to determine the next best steps to take utilizing social media platforms. We will develop a social media marketing and product (or business) awareness strategy, and even help set up accounts on various social media platforms as needed.
It’s time for you to stand out from the crowd.
My consulting fee is $325.
- This includes a Facebook Page with a Facebook vanity URL (Example: Facebook.com/FlowersToGo). Facebook does not charge for the URL, but it can be difficult to come up with a name not already in use.
- Twitter account set up if needed.
- Fee includes two blog posts or set up of one blog and one blog post, or two articles that can be posted on your website. If you are not interested in posts or articles, then I’ll add an additional 5 Facebook posts instead.
- Fee includes a minimum of 15 Facebook posts for your new business page, spread out over the first month, plus integration with Twitter.
- I will also provide you with the best times to post status updates on your social media accounts in the future, or you can hire my services on a monthly basis.
Monthly Services are $250.
- Monthly services can include adding additional social media platforms, one at a time, such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, or other methods you might prefer.
- I accept payments after generating an initial invoice via PayPal. After the first month, a monthly subscription will be set up for monthly clients.
Contact me regarding a consultation by sending an email to SandraJaneMedia [at] gmail .com. (Remove spaces.)
Include your blog or website details, if you have one.
Otherwise, include a brief description of your brand whether it be products, services, or representation of an organization.
I should respond within 24 hours.
I am working on setting up another form, as soon as I figure out how to keep all the spammers from contacting me, trying to sell me their services – using my form for ordering services. Honestly, some people have no pride whatsoever.